Mr. McConnell’s practice focuses on civil litigation, including personal injury and family law. He typically represents clients who have been injured in an auto accident, motorcycle accident, or from a slip & fall. He focuses on cases in which there are serious injuries. He also handles a variety of family law matters. Mr. McConnell is experienced in negotiating settlements, managing the civil discovery process, and litigation. He prides himself and his staff in being focused on his clients and their needs.
Before joining Hansen, McConnell & Pellegrini, Mr. McConnell worked at Hansen, McConnell & Pellegrini as a summer associate. During law school he interned as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Maryanne Moreno at Spokane Superior Court. He also interned at both the Spokane County Prosecutor’s Office and Gonzaga University Legal Assistance (a nonprofit legal clinic).
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, cum laude, 2008
- Associate Editor Gonzaga Journal of International Law
- Linden Cup Competition (Moot Court): semi-finalist
- Seattle Pacific University, Bachelor of Arts in both Philosophy and Classics, cum laude, 2005
- Washington State Bar Association
- Family Law Section
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice, Eagle Member (formerly Washington State Trial Lawyers Association)
Community Involvement/Pro Bono
- Volunteer Attorney for Northwest Housing Justice Project
- Volunteer Attorney for First Responder’s Will Clinic
- Marysville/Tulalip Chamber of Commerce
- Executive Board Member, Legal Counsel