For most, the purchase (or sale) of a home or other real estate involves greater sums of money than any other single transaction. The purchase of a home, time-share, or rental property; the leasing of rental property; subdividing a lot; signing hard-to-read legal documents or merely working out a lot-line dispute with a neighbor all can have very serious legal consequences.
As your lawyers, we are here to protect your interests and provide peace of mind in your various real estate transactions and quality representation in legal proceedings.
We can assist with:
- Purchase and Sale Agreement preparation and review
- Easement Agreements
- Well-sharing Agreements
- Road Maintenance Agreements
- Construction document preparation and review
- Boundary line disputes
- Adverse Possession disputes
- Preparation of Deeds, Mortgages, Promissory Notes and Deeds of Trust
- Title issues
- Claims arising out of transactions
- Lien claims